Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I am bisexual, and I need some courage to face life!

I am bisexual, people's view of the bisexual has been eased, but I need some courage to face life!

I am a lady, I am outgoing, but when I found out I am bi,I was silent. 


Before, I used to laugh at a girl in our class because she was a bisexual. Before this incident, we were very good friends, when I found she love me just like she love her boyfriend, and she told me she want to make love with me, at the same time with her boyfriend, by the way, they are both bisexual. I was very angry, because I couldn't bear it. To revenge her, I told many people around me she is bisexual. In the end, everyone was trying to bully her. she had no choose but to left. But she didn't hate me all the time, and comfort me.

But now, I am bisexual. To now, I realize how hard life is bisexual. And choose to tell a person, it is more difficult.At the same time, I am so scared, I'm afraid of suffering her experience. what can I do? If there is a another chance, I must choose make friends with her.And I want to say sorry to her.

With the development of Internet,I can know many things about the world. and I know I am not lonely, there are many people just like me in the world. and I can talk with them, share our experience with them. Although in reality,only a little people of us say they are bisexual, we will be brave enough to admit that we are bisexual, sooner or later.

I am bisexual, and I need some courage to face life!



No comments:

Post a Comment