Sunday, August 30, 2015

Follow your heart!

This morning,My master send us a picture that says "Do not copy other staff's articles, blog sites.otherwise,fine related staff $200.The bonus goes to the original ower.if any disputes, manage will judge it." When I saw this one, very worried, and also very afraid. why? I always wanted to learn from others, because I wrote the article just like squeezing toothpaste, and is crowded fast finish toothpaste.


Before I hated writing, but after the work had to write articles, perhaps a warning if not this monring,maybe I will never write their own,will follow my heart away. For a moment, I thought of giving up, but my heart is still there so little can not be reconciled, I think I should stick to it, I should strive to correct. As previously said the same, good people will ultimately do what the most annoying thing to do before.


Bisexual people and perhaps I am now much the same,just follow your heart! love you want to love,it is no matter it a man or woman.if you have any need, you can join us! www.datingbisexual.net.
At last, I want to thank the person, I believe I am sure I am the original again after a lot of good articles. The disadvantage is no longer a disadvantage.At the same time, I also want to apologize to you, because you bring my fault caused so much trouble, I'm sorry.


Bisexual people, do not be afraid to follow your own heart. dating with bisexual women and men!

No comments:

Post a Comment